girl with flagAt Heitz Immigration Law, our goal is to “open the door to opportunity” for our clients from around the world who wish to live and work in the United States.

There are basically two ways to do this. One is to obtain a Green Card – this is what most immigrants desire as it by far provides the best security for remaining in the U.S. long term. Plus, it leads to qualifying for Citizenship. The other way is to obtain a visa – this allows you to live in the U.S. for a limited time and can often be renewed. However, visas do end at some point although some types can lead to a Green Card if you qualify.

There are many immigration options, but the challenge is to find the one that you qualify for. That’s where we can help – we demystify the immigration process! Your options will depend on many factors such as your family relationships, your education and work history, whether you have any specialized skills, or if you have the finances to start a business.

Book your consultation to find out how you may benefit from one or more of our services – all at flat rates and always affordable.


If you are visiting the U.S. for business or as a tourist, we may be able to assist you with an extension of stay should you require this. Or, you may have lost your I-94 card, a valuable document that is needed to prove you entered the U.S. legally. We can help you file for a new one.

  • B-1 Temporary Business Visitor Visa
  • B-2 Temporary Tourist Visitor Visa
  • I-539 Extend or Change Status
  • I-102 Replacement I-94 Arrival/Departure


Do you have a special skill that is highly in demand in the U.S? Perhaps you wish to work on a temporary basis to provide income for yourself and your family. Find out if you have the education and skills needed.


You may be a citizen of a country which the U.S. has a Treaty Agreement with. If you own a business in your home country or wish to invest in the U.S., one of these visas could be an option for you.


Studying in the U.S. can provide many opportunities. Find out how to study and work in the U.S. It may even lead to a Green Card if you qualify through your employer.


The world is much smaller these days and you may have traveled to another country and met the person of your dreams! Find out how to unite your family and bring loved ones to the U.S.


Perhaps you were brought to the U.S. as a child without legal status. Or, maybe you are a victim of violence in the U.S. Special circumstances may exist that are unique to you.


Statue of LibertyIf you are a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. then you may qualify to be a citizen. Or, you may have an older Green Card with no expiry date. Find out your options.


US Supreme CourtThe plight of the undocumented immigrants living in this country is something that many people feel very strongly about one way or the other. Some policy-makers take the position that the border must be secured better before even considering any type of change in federal policy. But others maintain that by providing the opportunity for legal status to the 11 million undocumented, the economy will be bolstered through economic growth, increased tax revenues and a decreased federal budget deficit.

Polls have shown that 62% of Americans support an immigration bill that provides a process for the undocumented to gain legal status in the U.S. The time for this legislation is long overdue. It will happen, it’s just a matter of when.

Statistics from Center for American Progress, “The Facts on Immigration Today”